For conveyancing Stafford, turn to ORJ, for a first class service. If you are buying, selling or remortgaging your home we can handle the legal process for you from start to finish with a friendly and efficient conveyancing service. If you are considering buying a second home, we can guide you through new legislation that needs to be considered.
At ORJ our conveyancing team has developed a great reputation in Stafford as well as across the country. We understand that moving home is a life changing experience for you and your family and we will advise you every step of the way. Every single home sale, home purchase and remortgage is unique which is why our dedicated and approachable residential conveyancing team take the time to understand what you want.
Why choose ORJ Conveyancing?
- Personal Service – You will be introduced to your personal conveyancer and their assistant who will be your point of contact throughout the process. They will communicate with you in whichever way suits you – via telephone, email, face to face, our online 24/7 tracking service and/or via letter.
- Cost – We give fixed fee quotes including a breakdown of all legal costs – with no hidden extras.
- Speed – It is important for the process to move forward in a timely manner which is why our proactive approach is so successful.
- ORJ is authorised to act on behalf of every major bank panel, saving you time and money.
What can ORJ Conveyancing help me with?
- Property sale and purchases (freehold and leasehold).
- Buying property at auction and auction legal packs.
- Buying a new build property.
- Buying or selling investment properties.
- Transfer of equity.
- Acting for lender (separate representation).
Click to view a selection of related articles.