Employment Law is a complex and ever evolving area of law, due to government policy changes and case law. It does not matter whether you are a multi-national company or a business with 1 employee, you will be confronted by employment issues.
Where employment matters arise they can damage morale and become a barrier to the smooth running of any business. We offer pragmatic advice and commercially minded solutions to employment issues that take into account the sensitivity often required in these situations, whilst ensuring your business interests are protected.
We firmly believe that prevention is better than cure when it comes to employment matters and it is imperative to have in place policies and procedures in your organisation to help relationships run smoothly and to minimise the risk of matters escalating.
Whilst you can never prevent issues arising we are confident that our unique service will enable you to minimise the risk and impact on your business should employment issues arise. However should you be faced with an Employment Tribunal or High Court claim we will work closely with you to guide you through the processes, defending and protecting your interests.
We advise and represent a broad range of client’s and have extensive knowledge and experience advising clients on all aspects of employment law including:
- Boardroom disputes and executive exits;
- Corporate support and TUPE advice;
- Day to Day employment and business relations advice;
- Employment, agent and consultancy contracts;
- Employment Tribunal disputes;
- Unfair and Wrongful dismissal;
- Unauthorised deductions;
- Discrimination (age, sex, race, disability, religion etc);
- Working Time Regulations
- Handbooks, policies and procedures;
- High Court and County Court disputes;
- Breach of Confidentiality, Contract and Duty;
- Restrictive Covenants;
- Bonus claims;
- Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental Leave;
- Partnership/Partner disputes;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Redundancy; and
- Termination of Employment
We strive to resolve employment issues in the best issues of our clients as fairly and quickly as possible.
Contact Andrew Lester on 01785 223440 email firstname.lastname@example.org