Whatever the size or nature of the business you run, the use of commercial property will probably be one of the biggest business commitments you will make. Whether you own, invest in or develop and lease commercial property, you will require a firm of commercial property solicitors that work with your bespoke requirements in a timely fashion. We ensure our expert knowledge remains continually updated to deliver peace of mind that your property portfolio is an asset to your business, not a liability carrying unknown risk.
Our commercial property division is run by Mike Smyth. He will take a business-led approach to advising you, whether you are a small company requiring advice on taking on a lease for commercial property in Stafford or you are a PLC with a portfolio of national sites. The latter may require a broad base of legal expertise including continual lease extensions, renewals, acquisitions, disposals and advice on environmental or contamination issues as part of a bigger commercial picture.
For a number of ongoing projects ORJ’s team of commercial property solicitors will work closely with both the corporate and commercial departments to deal with the property concerns in business transactions that cover a variety of matters, as well as the ORJ insolvency department as required.
Who do we work with?
- Property divisions of several large multi-nationals and PLCs.
- Small to medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Clients in numerous industry sectors including: manufacturing, automotive, hospitality, housing associations, industrial estates (from whole estates to individual units), retirement homes and many more.
- Property work related to pension schemes.
- Commercial property brokers.
- Commercial property investors and developers.
- Landlords and tenants.