Employment Law – Protecting Your Business
Your business reputation is hard-won but can be easily lost
Protecting your business reputation is hugely important and an essential part and consideration within any business.
Where there is a threat posed to your business by either departing employees taking your confidential information, client data or intellectual property or a regulatory non- compliance, we can help. We work closely with you to ensure you have adequate policies and procedures in place, along with effective contracts of employment to protect your business interests.
We regularly advise in restrictive covenant cases, taking of data and breach of confidentiality. We have a great track record of success in pursuing actions successfully in the High Court.
Our Business Protection services include the following areas:
- Injunctions to prevent team moves
- Enforcing Restrictive Covenants
- Breaches of Confidentiality, Contract and Duty of Fidelity
- Drafting effective Restrictive Covenants;
- Confidentiality Policies and Procedures
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Equality and Diversity
- Modern Slavery
- Regulatory Compliance
- GDPR & Data Protection