Why use ORJ
- Personal Service – You will be introduced to the solicitor and their team who will have your conduct of your matter so there will be more than one point of contact throughout the process. They will communicate with you in whichever way suits you – via telephone, email, face to face, and/or via letter.
- Cost – We give fixed fee quotes including a breakdown of all legal costs – with no hidden extras.
- Speed – It is important for the process to move forward in a timely manner which is why our proactive approach is so successful.
- ORJ is authorised to act on behalf of every major bank panel, saving you time and money.
- We recognise that we are providing a personal service to our clients at a time when they will be making a significant investment in a new home. Whether buying a new build property or moving up the property ladder, we help make their dreams come true by providing a smooth and stress-free conveyancing service.
- We have a specialist new build conveyancing team who provide expert knowledge in the new build conveyancing field. They ensure that the transaction proceeds to exchange and completion in accordance with the required deadlines so that our clients do not lose their incentives or even the plot.
- We also work closely with Developers and make sure the deadlines are met in order to meet their commercial needs. This means the process is quick and efficient and a seamless experience for our clients.
- We also provide specialist advice to small Developers looking for experts in site set-up and plot sales.
What other services can the New Build Conveyancing Team at ORJ offer:
- Purchasing a new build property (freehold and leasehold)
- Part exchange transactions.
- Acting for lender (separate representation).
- Redemption of Help to Buy Charge.
- Variation to Lease e.g. ground rent provisions.
- Land acquisition for development of land and site set up and subsequent plot sales.