01785 223440      team@orj.co.uk

SRA Complaints Policy

Home / Policies / SRA Complaints Policy

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour

This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Solicitors Regulation Authority.