A valid Will ensures that your estate passes to who you wish it to. It also sets out who is responsible for handling your estate by appointing Executors and Trustees.
In your Will you can:-
- Leave specific gifts, such as jewellery and personal items to named beneficiaries
- Minimise inheritance tax
- Create a trust which may protect your home
- Include a right of occupation of your property to a person
- Appoint a legal guardian for you children
- Leave monetary legacies to friend, family members and/or charities
We can also assist with the administration of your estate.
By making a Will, you will ensure that you are confident that upon your demise your estate is left to those you wish to benefit.